All of our products are BPA free
We start with superior direct thermal, self-adhesive label stock which consists of three layers:
Release paper (also referred to as glassine):
- Weight：60 g/m2 ± 10% ISO536 (for paper face stock) and 50g/m2 ± 10% ISO536 (for polypropylene face stock)
Thickness：0.053mm ± 10% ISO534 (for paper face stock) and 0.047mm ± 10% ISO534 (for polypropylene face stock)
ISO represents “international standardized method.” The glassine will also have the “Fasson” watermark. Fasson is owned by Avery Dennison.
Adhesive can be either permanent or removable:
Permanent: A general purpose permanent, rubber-based adhesive. The adhesive features excellent initial tack and ultimate bond on a wide variety of substrates. It is suitable for applications where compliance with FDA 175.105 is required. This section covers applications where there is indirect or incidental contact food, cosmetic or drug products.
- Loop Tack (st,st) - FTM 9: 14.0 or Tear
- 20 min 90 Peel (st,st) - FTM 2: 7.0 or Tear
- 24 hour 90 Peel (st,st) - FTM 2: 8.0 or Tear
- Minimum Application Temperature: +10C
- Service Temperature Range: -15C~+60C
Removable: A medium and high-viscosity removable water glue. Removable adhesive is general for retail applications where the label can be removed after purchase without leaving any residue. It can also be used for manufacturing, e.g., apply to glass or plastic products. It has passed the TRA Toxicity Assessment Certification of the United States (Volume 16 of the Code of Federal Regulations) and Canada (CCPSA Toy Safety Regulations), and is aimed at children aged 0+. It can be used for medium and low surface energy to be attached (such as corrugated boxes) or rough surfaces. It is suitable for applications where compliance with FDA 175.105 is required. This section covers applications where there is indirect or incidental contact food, cosmetic or drug products.
- Loop Tack (st, st) - FTM 9: >6
- 20 min 90 Peel (st, st) - FTM 2: 3 ~ 6.5
- 24 hour 90 Peel (st, st) - FTM 2: 4.0 ~ 7.0
- Minimum Application Temperature: -15C
- Service Temperature Range: -25C~+70C
Face stock can be either paper or polypropylene:
Paper: A smooth white matte paper coated with a black imaging thermo sensitive. This thermo sensitive product is designed for weight scale printing and medium to low speed barcode thermal printing. Exposure to sunshine or temperatures above 50°C should be avoided. Although the label has a certain degree of moisture resistance, it is not recommended to be used in water immersion or stored in a humid environment for a long time. This product is not recommended for use in harsh environments where there is possible long-term contact with oil or grease. Usage not recommended on PVC substrates. The above does not represent any guarantee or warranty and Buyer must independently determine the suitability of the products for the Buyer’s purposes. For other special applications, testing is always recommended. This product is suited for all the usual printing technologies. Because the surface of the heat-sensitive paper has a waterproof barrier layer, ink printing is not recommended. It is recommended to use raw ink without any additives for processing and printing as much as possible. Solvent may cause damage to surface coating; care should be taken when using solvent based inks. Ink testing is always recommended before production. Excellent conversion characteristics in rotary and flat-bed die-cutting.
- Basis Weight: 72 g/m2 ± 10% ISO536
- Caliper: 0.075 mm ± 10% ISO534
- One year when stored at 23 ± 2°C at 50 ± 5% RH
Polypropylene: This is a thermal synthetic paper designed for low-speed thermal barcode printing. The recommended temperature setting for barcode printing is medium, e.g., it is recommended to set the printing temperature of the Zebra printer 140Xill plus to 15~20. The surface of the product has a special low-ion type coating, which provides a certain degree of protection for the heat-sensitive coating. Solvent may cause damage to surface coating; care should be taken when using solvent based inks. Ink testing is always recommended before production.
- Basis Weight: 60g/m2 ± 10% ISO536
- Caliper: 0.075 mm ± 10% ISO534<
- One year when stored at 23 ± 2°C at 50 ± 5% RH
- ✔ Each roll is individually packed into a protective black polybag and then placed in an individual mini-carton to protect it from dirt, sunlight and scuffing.
- ✔ Labels are produced in a clean environment using the latest technology and undergo numerous quality control checks.
Etiketnow® does not sell DYMO® or BROTHER® branded labels. "DYMO®,” "LabelWriter®" and all other DYMO® branded product names and SKU trademarks are trademarks of DYMO® Corporation. DYMO® Corporation does not sponsor or endorse any products made or sold by Etiketnow. "BROTHER®", "P-Touch®" and all other BROTHER® branded product names and SKU trademarks are trademarks of Brother International Corporation. Brother International Corporation does not sponsor or endorse any products made or sold by Etiketnow®